Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Madeline Kate has Arrived!


My brother Ryan and his wife Cara went in to the hospital today for the birth of their second daughter, Madeline Kate! She arrived at 3:16 pm, weighing 7lbs 9 oz. This is my 4th niece on my side and my 5th niece overall! Poor JD is a little outnumbered by the female persuasion (at least on my side).

And this is my fourth niece or nephew born this year!! 2008 was a fruitful year for our families!


As you might remember, their first daughter Marin Clare is 5 weeks younger than JD so Cara and I experienced our pregnancies together and all of the first time baby fun together!

I'm going to visit in a little bit to do my own evaluation of this cutie pie. I'll take more pictures!
Dara turned Madeline into a little Christmas baby, so I took some pictures when I got to the hospital.

Proud big cousin Emma loved holding Maddy!

0 comments: