Monday, October 27, 2008

10 Years Ago - Tag

My friend Katie had this on her blog and I thought it was cute!


{10 yEaRs Ago I ....}
1. Had just graduated from college - Go Baylor Bears!
2. Was starting my career at EDS in marketing communications
3. Was just starting to date a lame boyfriend who helped me to later realize how wonderful my husband is
4. Was just moving into my first I'm-paying-for-it-by-myself apartment with my roommate Nancy
5. Was enjoying adult freedom for the first time!


{5 ThInGs On ToDaY's tO-dO-LiSt}
1. Baby Boot Camp - got to get our workout with our friends!
2. Playdate #1 - Decorating cookies at Margaret & Tricia's house
3. Work on laundry
4. Playdate #2 - Learning about colors at Anna Claire & Jenny's house
5. Drop off the dry cleaning


{5 tHiNgS i WoUlD dO iF i WeRe A MiLliOnAiRe}
1. Pay off our debts
2. Invest money for JD's education
3. Give money for our church
4. Help out our families
5. Indulge in a little something extra


{5 pLaCeS I'vE LiVeD}
1. Richardson, Texas
2. Waco, Texas
3. Chicago, Illinois
4. Singapore
5. McKinney, Texas


{5 JoBs I'vE Had}
1. Sales Associate at The Limited
2. Department Aid for Journalism Department at Baylor
3. Marketing & PR intern at AT Kearney
4. EDS Marketing & Communications
5. JD's Mommy & Jon's Wife

And I added a picture of me from 10 years ago - From a wedding I went to (I caught the bouquet).

I'm tagging Heather, Krystal and Stephanie for this one if they are game!

0 comments: