Tuesday, April 8, 2008

The Patio and the Faux Hawk



I promised pictures of the completed patio and here it is.

We still are planning to put in an outdoor kitchen cabinet and countertop beside the grill. But at least it is finished for now. We have been enjoying it in the evenings, eating out on the patio and watching JD play in his yard.

In other news, Jon slicked up JD's hair last night into a 'faux' hawk while he was playing and it just really made me laugh!




And this face is still making me laugh today!





3 comments:

Unknown said...

The patio really looks great. You just upped your home value and made a beautiful place to hang out. I need to talk Cody into starting on one for us...

Heather said...

The patio looks great...can't wait to see it in person!!

I absolutely LOVE the two pics of JD....tooo cute!!!!

Dara said...

Love the mohawk pics! Too cute! The funny face is great also. Can't wait to see the Kenna pics!!! Get them loaded soon!