Friday, December 7, 2007

Christmas Time Survey

My sister sent this and I thought it was cute for the holidays.


1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? I use more wrapping paper these days (more economical)

2. Real tree or artificial? Artificial. I am married to a firefighter.

3. When do you put up the tree? Usually the day after Thanksgiving

4. When do you take the tree down? After New Years

5. Do you like eggnog? Sure, but it has been a LONG time since I have had it.

6. Favorite gift received as a child? Cabbage Patch Kid

7. Do you have a nativity scene? Not anymore

8. Hardest person to buy for? My mom

9. Easiest person to buy for? All kids under the age of 6

10. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? A weaving loom that made pot holders (I actually played with it a bunch later, but on Christmas morning, I thought it was LAME)

11. Mail or email Christmas cards? Mail

12. Favorite Christmas Movie: Christmas Vacation, The Christmas Story, All the claymation shows (Rudolph and such), White Christmas... who can decide??

13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? November

14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? No

15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? My husband’s cinnamon rolls, my mom's date nut bread

16. Clear lights or colored on the tree? Clear

17. Favorite Christmas song? It's the Holiday Season (Andy Williams), Carol of the Bells, Nutcracker Music, It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year (Andy Williams)

18. Most Annoying Christmas song? Feliz Navidad

19. Travel at Christmas or stay home? Go down the street to my mom’s

20. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer? Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Comet, Cupid, Donner, Blitzen, Rudolph

21. Angel on the tree top or a star? We have had a big bow on the top of ours for the past few years

22. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? Usually not on Christmas Eve, but this year is an exception

23. Most annoying thing about this time of year? Shopping crowds where people push and shove and don't follow the rules of common courtesy. People are very grabby this time of year.

24. Favorite Christmas Apparel? Footed Christmas pajamas for babies (old fashioned with the buttoned rear-end opening)

25. What I love most about Christmas? Everything. I love Christmas church services, decorating, the food, the kids’ excitement, the songs, the parties. Everything.

1 comments: