Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Summer 'Do

I took JD in today to get a summer haircut at our local kids' salon. I had to leave plenty of time for playing trains since that is his favorite part of getting a haircut at this salon.

We ended up waiting about an hour because one of the stylists had called in sick and there was only one working. No problem for us because JD got plenty of train time on their train table!

I requested a "buzz cut" since that is what we called it back in the day. I wanted JD to have a nice cool head for the summer since we have been so hot and sweaty here!



After we were done, he wasn't impressed with his new spiky hairdo and kept saying "no spiky, no spiky" and has been rubbing his head on everything trying to get it to go flat again.




But I think it is pretty cute!

1 comments:

Heather said...

He looks so grownup!!