Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Pizza Friday

During the years that Jon was on shift as a firefighter, they had several meal traditions. Pizza Fridays were always my favorite!

My husband is a pretty talented pizza chef and makes his dough and sauce from scratch. It is always a treat when Jon makes up homemade pizza because we don't get to do it very often!

This past Friday, Jon made us up some of his yummy pizza. Our niece Kenna was coming over for the evening, so we knew we would be staying in for the night.

We both knew that JD loved pizza, but I think he enjoyed Daddy's homemade variety the most!



Kenna was content to eat puffs and cheerios while we chowed down on a margarita pizza and a prosciutto and purple onion pizza.

Afterward, I played with the kids while Jon cleaned up the kitchen! Sounds like a great day for me!!

0 comments: