Monday, November 22, 2010

Working Hard or Hardly Working?

This week is jam-packed with family fun. From Thanksgiving(s) to visits with the families, we are just doing it up family style!

We are planning Meg's first birthday party for this weekend as part of the family festivities, since it is one of the few times that we will have most of the Boyds in town. I am so excited about all of the planning for the party. I have been working on it for a few months now and am thrilled with how it is all coming together! As a sneak peak, here is her invitation...




Now how many of you are really surprised about the theme???

I have to say that it has been so much fun planning and putting everything together, that it hardly seems like work! It is more like a labor of love! And yes, I know that she won't remember it, but I will!

1 comments:

Abbe said...

Oh my word. So cute, I hope you have a hoot :)