Friday, November 5, 2010

Fun Photo Friday

There isn't really a story for these pictures. Just fun recent pics of the kids!

JD BEGGED me to let him wear his Halloween costume again on Monday. Not 5 minutes after he had it on, he passed out on the couch.



Meg's a regular walker now. It is the preferred mode of transporation and she is pretty good at it now.


My sweet girl!


Yes, this is her Wiggles face. She is absolutely captivated by them. She will drop whatever she is doing to watch them. And she will dance to the songs! It is so cute!


I know I'm not wearing any makeup, but if I waited for a day when I was wearing some, I would never get any pictures with my kids!

My big handsome boy. He is quite the comedian now and loves to try and make us laugh.
Happy Friday!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

These pictures make her look soo big!! I can't believe she's not a little baby anymore. :)