Thursday, September 27, 2007

Is There a Helpline for This Problem?

I have said it many times recently - It is a good thing that JD was born a boy and not a girl. Have you seen the baby girl clothes that are out there? I would need to go back to work just to keep us out of the poor house.

I am such a sucker for Gymboree. The little girl clothes are beyond precious and then they get you with all the cute accessories - bows, socks, tights, shoes, blankets, etc, etc. I have always had a hard time resisting buying out the store for my nieces around birthdays and Christmas.

Now that I have a dirty, messy little boy, who would want to dress them up in anything cute? They will just get it dirty or torn anyway, right?? WRONG! I love the cute little boy clothes with their matching hats, shoes, socks and bibs. And we have an outlet just down the road from us. That way I can justify buying more because it's "cheaper." Oh and those Gymbuck qualifying periods...word of warning now to all future mothers. Don't even go to the mall during those times. You will come out of the store with a very light wallet.

And JD looks so cute in all of it. The latest outlet baby clothing line was all elephants. What could be sweeter than that?? I think I have a problem. My name is Mandy and I am addicted to buying cute baby boy clothes at Gymboree. There. I said it. I already feel better.

0 comments: