Friday, November 4, 2011

Getting Her First "Hairdid"

One of the things I love and hate about having a girl is doing her hair!  I think Meg looks so cute with a bow or a clip up in her hair and it was so fun to put it up in a pony/bun for Halloween.  However, it is so thin and scraggly that I am getting tired of her ends looking stringy!

So we brought Meg in to get her first haircut this week! 

She was NOT a fan of sitting in the little car (she thought it was going to start moving).  Looking a little worried about the whole thing.


She still was unsure when the hairdresser started cutting.



But then she relaxed and enjoyed it!  (Just like a girl!)


And the finished result!



And I am loving the bed head look this morning!!  So cute!!


This hairdo reminds me of the ones I used to have when I was little!  Thankfully Meg's hair has a little more curl and body than mine did!  Love her!

0 comments: