Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Playtime at Our House

I love watching my kids play. It is amazing to me how their minds work and create entertainment and interest around objects and observation.

Meg would rather play with any of JD's toys than hers. This causes no end of frustration for JD.




But how can you say no to a face like this??


JD is going through a major "Toy Story" phase right now. He switches between Buzz Lightyear and "Booty" (Woody) daily.


He comes up with whole dialogues and scenes with his little guys. I love eavesdropping on his play scenes.

Meg can often be found in this corner of the room, digging through the book basket and flipping through pages.



And of course, my little girl loves to finish off her day playing in mommy's big bathtub with the cups!

3 comments:

Heather said...

LOVE these pictures!!!

The Johnson Family 5 said...

That shirt!!! Where did you get it? So cute! Cole has the same "little toy story toys" but I know he would flip for JD's "big woody!"

Aspiring Kennedy said...

I can't believe how big they are getting. JD looks like a kindergartener in that one picture!!! And little Meg is a doll! :)