Monday, February 15, 2010

Sweethearts

My sweet family really treated me like a queen for Valentine's Day this year!



On Friday, Jon, JD and Meg gave me 2 dozen roses, my favorite chocolates, chocolate covered strawberries and a beautiful card! Jon also made me a delicious Pacific Northwest dinner (crab stuffed salmon, roasted red potatoes and asparagus) so we could watch the opening ceremonies of the Olympics!

On Saturday, Dan and Heather watched our kiddos for us (thank you, thank you, thank you) so that we could have a date night alone (which we haven't done since before the baby was born). Jon and I went to Houston's (where we had our first date) and had a great time people watching since the All Star game was this past weekend and Houston's definitely attracted that crowd!

It was so special!! I feel so loved by my little family and I love them all to pieces!

In other news, Baby Meg is starting to play more and smile more at all of us. She is fussing a little less and sleeping a tiny bit more - we even had one night with 5 1/2 hours in a row! I'm having so much fun getting to know her a bit better!


1 comments:

Dara said...

Yay for the owl outfit! So cute! Glad things are continuing to move in the right direction!!! Hang in there!!!