Saturday, January 22, 2011

Five Question Friday (On Saturday)

I really liked the questions this week!

1. Where did you meet your spouse and did you instantly know it was love?

We knew of each other since we went to the same church. My brother-in-law was good friends with him and my sister was CONVINCED that we would be perfect for each other. But neither of us really wanted to go out with the other. I thought it was odd that he was 1 of 12 kids ;) (was he going to expect me to have that many kids???) and he thought I was too "business-y." Then my sister wore us down and we went out on a group date. For Jon, he almost immediately knew I was the one (he says he knew I had marriage potential). It took me a few more dates before I realized it. But I'm so glad I did!

2. What is your favorite room in your house?

My favorite room is also my least favorite, depending on the day. I love our family room because that is where all the action takes place. That's where we play together, sit together, watch movies together, talk together and everything else! But all of that togetherness creates a big mess, so the messiness can drive me crazy!

3. Can you wiggle your ears?

Yep - and I can wiggle one at a time! Very talented.

4. What is your evening ritual?

7:00 - Bath/shower for the kids. 7:30 - Bottle for the Megster. Lay Meg down for sleep. Snuggle with JD for a bit on the couch while he drinks chocolate milk or a yogurt drink. 8:00 - Jon puts JD down (most nights) with teeth brushing, prayers and a bedtime story. Then the rest of the evening is ours! I cherish my evenings!

5. How many hours of sleep do you need to function?

At least 4 or 5. But 7, 8 or 9 makes me a much nicer person to be around.

0 comments: